January 31, 2014. One new study and four policy decisions as of January 2014 are newsworthy.
The scientific study shows long-term exposure to Wi-Fi alters testes and sperm in rats. The three policy decisions from the USA, Italy and Germany are likely to reduce local exposure to radio frequency radiation. The fourth from Brussels is likely to increase exposure.
1. Original Research: Effect of long-term exposure of 2.4 GHz radiofrequency radiation emitted from Wi-Fi equipment on testes functions.
2. USA: Beta testing of next generation telephone networks using fiber optics.
3. Italy: School replaces Wi-Fi with wired connection to protect health of students. 4. Germany: Roof-top antennas require unanimous approval of property owners.
4. Germany: Roof-top antennas require unanimous approval of property owners.
5. Brussels: Parliament approves easing regulations for radiation 4G antennas.
For more information visit: http://www.magdahavas.com/january-2014-whats-new-in-the-electrosmog-world/